The closest airport to GM's HQ is Copenhagen Airport (CPH) also known as Kastrup Airport.
The airport is located approx. 10 km from Copenhagen city center and 43 km from our headquarters.
From Copenhagen Airport you can take a taxi.
It takes 30-45 minutes depending on traffic and cost approx. 90 euro.
During rush hour (7:00am-9:30am and 2:30pm-5:00pm) the train is a good option.
Remember to buy a ticket prior to boarding the train.
- Find the Metro at the end of Terminal 3 at the airport.
- Take the Metro (single direction) and get off at 'Nørreport'.
- Switch to the red ‘S-TOG’ (go up a level at ‘Nørreport’ to find the ‘S-TOG’).
- Get on train ‘A’ - direction: ‘Hillerød’ (leaves every 10 minutes).
- Get off at ‘Birkerød’ after 25 minutes.
- Take a taxi to Grafisk Maskinfabrik (5 mins) or walk (1.8 km).
Get up-to-date travel information at Journeyplanner.dk or get the app for Android and iPhone