GM at Labelexpo Europe 2019 in Brussels
Labelexpo Europe 2019 gathers finishing technology manufacturers and suppliers with the unique purpose of delivering creative solutions in the field of label finishing.
Don’t miss the most innovative solutions for Finishing Lines, Ultra-Compact Finishing, Hot Foil Stamping, Silk-Screen System, Die Cutting Machines, Sheeters and Core Cutters.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik will showcase the newest advances in automated label finishing and high value label applications. Our completely new platforms intend to increase production speed, ensure quality and optimize the use of raw material. The machines offer real solutions and are bound to meet your needs.
The 2019 models feature quicker setup time with plate loading for the die-cutting station, better ergonomic design for machine operation and online support.
Displayed models include:
- NEW DC350 – the new GM premium finishing line with the NEW series of Smart modules:
- NEW SmartTurret - the new GM fully servo controlled automatic turret rewinder. Provides efficient production without stopping when changing rolls. This unique solution allows you smooth varnishing of the labels with no traces of the wet roller onto the web.
- NEW SmartLoad - an automatic flexible die plate changing system to reduce changeover times and to ensure an accurate die mounting in seconds – every time.
- NEW SmartStrip - a remarkable waste matrix stripping and rewinding system with servo-controlled tension. The waste matrix is peeled off around an idle rubber roller and immediately transferred to the rewinder. It ensures trouble-free operation even while converting delicate substrates and complex label shapes at high speed.
The exhibited machine will be also shown with SmartGap Touch die-cutting system from Wink - digital gap adjustment for perfect die-cutting results.
- NEW 330FB - the new GM premium wine label line Hot Foil / Embossing / Screen, with a NEW fast and heavy-weight Hot Foil unit applying up to 50-ton and supporting up to 44m/min, NEW faster Screen printing unit and sophisticated high precision movable UV screen curing system.
- NEW DC330MINI - all in one compact finishing. Visitors can see it in-line with inkjet press and offline with the NEW GM SmartCrush slitting.
- NEW DC330MINIflex - equipped in flexo varnish, lamination & cast'n'cure, semi-rotary die cutting, backscore and slitting station.
- NEW SR350 - the new GM high-speed slitter-rewinder with the inspection. It features the newest in servo motion technology and a unique option for auto-set knives. The SR350 is equipped with the advanced Nikka M1 label inspection system option. The machine accelerates in the seconds and stops precisely within 10cm if any error is detected. Operation is up to 300m/min.
- DC330 Modular finishing line, which will be demonstrated in-line with a high speed inkjet label press.
- GM SmartView – Ideal automated Industry 4.0 system. It provides real time data of all GM converting lines owned by the customer. GM SmartView ensures integration with MIS and compliance with JDF standard. It can be used to get a quick overview of all machines running, to show the job ID and operator name, the current state of the machine etc. The platform provides online operator statistics and ultra-fast job recall for efficient label production. It comes with advanced IoT connectivity.
- ETV330 - Roll to sheet guillotine cutter suitable for cutting labels and heavy materials, available for in-line and off-line operation. It comes with built-in register control, and a touch screen that allows for easy handling operates the sheeter.
- PNT160 - Semi-automatic core cutter, which provides high precision feeding and cutting of cardboard cores of optional length and sizes at high speeds.
Meet us between the 24th (Tuesday) and 27th (Friday) of September, we look forward to seeing you at stand 9A40.
Find out more at the Labelexpo Europe 2019.